Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fish Falling From The Sky?????




One Friday afternoon I was walking along 22nd street minding my own business and tossing french fries in the air and catching them in my mouth. (that's how skilled I am)I heard this ever so faintly scream or yelp for help I went to catch a fry in my mouth and all of a sudden I fell this weird felling in my mouth. It felt wet slimy and as though something is flipping and flopping and trying to get out.So I did the normal thing I spit it out and I saw a fish fish covered in spit and crushed up french fries flopping about and gasping for air. Then I did the most retarded thing and said."What the hell are you doing over hear the small lake is fifteen blocks away". And to my surprise he said"some one called the fairytale busters tryed to use 200 pounds of TNT to prove that you can't make a title wave in a small lake". "And if you would let go of me I shall be on my way". So I set him down and he started flip-flopping his way down to the small lake and I said"ya know I could give you a ride?"He replied "would you " so I picked him up and took him back to his lake and I finished my fries and he swam happily back in his lake.

2 comments:

  1. The story was funny and had a nice ending,but remember to edit, because I saw some places where a comma should have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked your story work on writeing more though.

    ReplyDelete